Did you know that my office is a one-stop-shop for state information and services?
As your representative in the State Assembly, my goal is to provide the highest quality of public service.
For more information, or to connect with my office, fill out the online response card at asmdc.org/letstalk17. It will allow me to electronically communicate with you, saving both time and money.
If you don’t have access to a computer, feel free to contact me using the information on my contact card (attached).
I look forward to serving you.
Assemblymember, 17th District
Here’s how I can help...
My staff can assist you with state-related matters, such as:
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- Foreclosure Prevention Programs
- Consumer Complaints
- Veterans’ Benefits
- Unemployment and Disability Insurance
- State Taxes
- Professional Conduct or Licensing Complaints • Medi-Cal and Covered California
My office can provide you information on:
- Consumer Protection
- The State Budget
- Reports Issued by the Legislature and State Agencies
- State Agency Phone Numbers
- State Capitol Tours
- Government Forms and Publications
Contact my office if you want to:
- Express an Opinion
- Propose a New Law
- Ask for Copies, Summaries, and Information on Bills
- Get Involved in the Legislative Process
- Find Information on How a Bill Becomes a Law • Be Notified of Legislative Hearings
- Report Agency Misconduct